1. Two night minimum required, three night minimum on holiday weekends.
2. Registered guests will be held accountable for all members of their group, including visitors. You must be 21 or over to make a reservation.
3. Only those guests listed on the signed registration form shall occupy a cabin.
4. All cabins are NON SMOKING.
5. Check in time is 2 pm or later. Check out time is by 10:00 am, failure to vacate the the premises by this time may result in a credit card charge for an additional night.
6. Quiet hours are 11:00 pm - 7:00 am. NO revving of engines during quiet hours. If you choose to ride at night please be respectful of neighbors by leaving and returning to the premises quietly.
7. Speeding, spinning, revving engines, doing donuts, driving recklessly, and or while intoxicated is not permitted on the premises and is strictly enforced. Drunken or disorderly conduct will result in forfeiture of your stay with NO refund.
8. Pets should be crated when left alone in cabins. All pet litter must be picked up and removed from the premises.
9. Campfires are limited to the fire pit only.
10. No camp stoves or grills are allowed inside the cabins, on the cabin porches or on the picnic tables.
11. Fireworks are not permitted on the premises.
*All property must be left the way it was upon arrival. Any damage to property will result in charges to credit card after notification.
We are a pet friendly facility. We allow one pet (under 60 lbs) per cabin with an additional fee of $50.00 per pet, this is a non-refundable cleaning fee. Pets are to be crated when left unattended inside the cabins. Guests are responsible for picking up after their pets. They poop, you scoop!
*WV law requires that all guests provide proof of current pet vaccinations.